Kick your fitness routine into full gear with unique fitness classes around Westborough. In addition to getting fit at your onsite fitness center, challenge yourself with group fitness classes like Yogalates, Spyn & Tone, Dance Leela, rock climbing, and playground-style workouts. Check out five new ways to shape up near Flanders Hill at Westborough.
- Yogalates: Combine your love for yoga and pilates in this fusion fitness class at Evolve Fitness, less than 15 minutes away in Framingham. The potent combo will give you increased flexibility, core strength and relaxation. Sign up online to get a free 14-day pass to try out the class and explore the gym, which also features an indoor track, group cycling and upscale amenities.
- Spyn & Tone: Multi-task during spin class with this combination of simultaneous cardio and strength training at Spynergy, about 30 minutes away. You’ll tone your upper body with light dumbbells while you cycle away calories in this intense, 50-minute class.
- Dance Leela: This creative, soulful dance class will definitely take you out of your element with a fusion of yoga, martial arts and dance movements called Nia. You’ll connect with your body, increase your flexibility and open yourself up with world music and flowing movements. Find it at The Fitness Club for Women, about 30 minutes away.
- Rock Climbing: Take your fitness to new heights with indoor rock climbing classes at Central Rock Climbing Centers, 30 minutes away in Worcester. They offer beginner belay, introductory and climbing technique classes, as well as regular fitness classes like yoga and pilates. Learn the basics of rock climbing, and then you can climb on your own with a membership.
- Playground Workouts: About 35 minutes away, Healthworks fitness center offers group fitness classes based on playground equipment. Hop on a mini trampoline for Urban Rebounding cardio, skip a jump rope at Punk Rope and whittle your waist with the Hoop hula hooping class.
When you’re not pushing your limits at fitness classes, stay in shape at Flander Hill at Westborough’s onsite fitness center with cardio machines, including treadmills, elliptical machines and stationary bikes. This luxury apartment community also an indoor basketball court, a resort-style swimming pool and spa, nature trails, pet park, and ideal location to outdoor recreation to stay fit. Call the leasing office today at 1-877-240-4533 for more information on this apartment community in Worcester County.
Image courtesy of Flickr.